Design is more than just imagery; it’s storytelling. And to celebrate and be inspired by all the wonderful designers and storytellers across the map, we’ve put together our 2018 VMA Design Conference in San Francisco on June 15, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Enjoy a full-day conference with incredible speakers during the 2018 San Francisco Design Week. Presenters include:
- Kelli Anderson, Designer, Paper Engineer
- Jessica Bellamy, Grids, Founder & Infographic Designer
- Jennifer Daniel, Google, Designer, Editor & Illustrator
- Steve Decker, Zooka Creative, CEO
- Chris Do, The Futur & Blind, Inc., Founder, Director, Designer, Strategist and Educator
- Claudio Guglieri, Microsoft ,Designer & Creative Director
- Sherine Kazim, Sherine Kazim Design, Product Strategist & Experience Designer
- Rudi O’Meara, Sequitur, Founder
…and many, may more.
To view the full lineup and for more information, take a look at our official event page and grab your tickets today: designconf.vma.bz.