Congratulations 2018 Showcase Award Winners!
August 15 was celebrated by the Printing and Design Community of Northern California at the 2018 VMA Showcase Awards! Celebrated at a bay-view room at Scott’s Seafood at Jack London Square, it was a particularly auspicious night for a select few.
For the first time, Best of Show in both Print and Design was won by the same piece – Lonohana Estate Chocolate Package – submitted by VMA Member Aslan Graphics. Grand Awards were accepted by AMP Printing, Robert Half, Paragon Label, Access Event Solutions, Beeline Group, Fischer Group, Western Web, Inc., and two Grand Awards going to Multi-Color Napa. With almost 100 entries this year, competition was stiff, and we congratulate all of our winners!
To see all of the 2018 winners, including the Gold, Silver, and Bronze award recipients, visit the VMA Showcase Awards website.
Why Enter the Showcase Awards? Or Any Contest, Really?
In today’s world, we all know it’s hard to rise above the noise and distinguish your firm. But external recognition helps you by providing validation of your excellence, and gives you a justifiable reason to toot your own horn – and loudly!
That’s precisely why Visual Media Alliance has continued to offer the annual VMA Showcase Awards. Since 1997, Showcase Awards has been recognized as one of the most prestigious symbols of printing and design excellence throughout Northern California, enabling winners to show their customers that they are among an elite in the industry. Plus, a Showcase Award is one of the most powerful promotional tools your business can have to brag about your customers, your employees, and your company.
Not convinced? If you win, here’s what you get!
- Increased name recognition in the creative and print industries – plus potential clients.
- Free entry of your winning piece* into PIA National’s Premier Print Awards, where winners reap additional benefits of international exposure! (*Print winners within specific award categories.)
- News media exposure through Visual Media Alliance, Printing Industries of America and more.
- Recognition and promotion of winners via the Visual Media Alliance websites, buyer’s guides, newsletters, and email blasts.
- Access to promotional materials to show off your win, from winner logos to use on your marketing materials to press release templates, and framed metal prints and certificates, that you can obtain duplicate copies of for your clients or employees honoring the achievements of a great partnership!
We look forward to seeing your entries start rolling in in February, and to see you at the banquet next summer!