VMA has partnered with industry sales veteran, Bill Farquharson on his new Sales Vault. Bill has been a friend of the VMA for many years as is known to our members as a sales trainer and content creator for the industry.
The Sales Vault is an accumulation of Bill’s 35+ years of experience and content over the years. The portal is a resource and community featuring a calendar of ongoing workshops, on demand sales courses, live peer-to-peer discussion. Content is even searchable by sales challenge.
The Sales Vault includes sales specific live events and past content searchable by topics such as:
- Time Management + Sales Focus
- Prospecting for Introverts
- The Morale Squad
- “Sell like a Girl”
- Sales For Creative’s and Other Non Sales-Types
- Marketing Idea Exchange
- New Business Development
Plus, there are:
- Peer to peer sales challenge discussions (everyone brings one challenge to the call for input from others)
- Expert interview series—hear from other salespeople and industry leaders like Kelly Mallozzi and Steve Benson
- Recorded coaching calls—be a fly on the wall and hear the advice given to salespeople struggling with the same challenges as you
- Sales courses available 24/7 in video and audio formats.
VMA Member Special
First month is free. After that, you pay a discounted rate of only $30/month/participant and can cancel any time. Sign up for a workshop. Drop in on an “Office Hour” peer call. Search for your sales challenge topic and take in the seemingly endless amount of material available.
You told us, “We need sales!” and the VMA has responded with this new and exciting resource. We urge you to take full advantage.