We will discuss how to hire new reps and what to look for while making an effective assessment. You know who you want to hire and what your criteria is...and we must make sure their goals are in line with yours!
When we onboard new reps it?s important to establish benchmarks and common goals. Creating a training/support system for a new hire is imperative as well as providing them with a designated mentor.
For owners, sales managers and HR professionals.
- What to look for in a sales rep and how to make an effective assessment
- Determine your criteria
- Establish benchmarks and common goals
- Create a training/support system
- Designate a mentor and support team for the journey
- Using the Touch Point system to help the reps create a plan
- Selling cycles for each account
- Ways to penetrate accounts to maximize relationships
- Holding the reps accountable on their plan
PRESENTED BY LESLIE GROENE
Leslie Groene President, Groene Consulting, is one of the coaching superstars in the world of corporate sales as well as a business consultant and author. Her background is in the paper and printing industries as a sales rep and sales manager. She has been featured in many PIA affiliate markets and as a speaker and business development trainer including the recent Print Leadership Summit. She helps her clients focus on revenue generation and profit growth. She authored the business strategy book Picture Yourself & the Life You Want and is a nationally renowned motivational speaker. To purchase her book or to contact her please go to GroeneConsulting.com.
REGISTER FOR BOTH SESSIONS FOR $75 HERE