We will discuss how to hire new reps and what to look for while making an effective assessment. You know who you want to hire and what your criteria is...and we must make sure their goals are in line with yours!
When we onboard new reps it's important to establish benchmarks and common goals. Creating a training/support system for a new hire is imperative as well as providing them with a designated mentor.
- What to look for in a sales rep and how to make an effective assessment
- Determine your criteria
- Establish benchmarks and common goals
- Create a training/support system
- Designate a mentor and support team for the journey
- Using the Touch Point system to help the reps create a plan
- Selling cycles for each account
- Ways to penetrate accounts to maximize relationships
- Holding the reps accountable on their plan