You've read the reports that inkjet printing is the wave of the future for most printing companies.
You've gone to the trade shows to see the equipment and talk to the vendors.
You've examined samples and compared them to your offset or digital printing.
You've talked to some of your customers about what they think about inkjet.
You've done all the things that most printers are doing right now.
But you still don't know if it makes sense to invest in inkjet technology for your company...
This program will address topics such as:
- What type of inkjet equipment is available?
- What else do I need to buy in addition to the press?
- What kinds of inkjet jobs will make me money?
- Can I make simple adjustments to my workflow or do I have to reinvent it?
- Does my salespersons comp plan need to change?
- How do I get the word out about my new inkjet abilities?