After years of "coming soon" trade show buzz, production inkjet presses are already on many shop floors—how about yours? Before you take the plunge to invest in inkjet technology, get informed and become Inkjet Ready!
Building on last year, Printing Industries of America brings you the second Inkjet Ready! Virtual conference event. In part two of the Inkjet Ready! Series, we'll delve deeper with a focus on production inkjet applications and growth areas, job and ink estimating accuracy, ink reduction for cost savings, and more. In a special session, you'll also get the facts—right from the manufacturers—on who's buying their products, their applications and verticals, and the company size that aligns with each of their product offerings.
Following the half-day event, you'll have access to an exclusive online resource center where you'll be able to review the recorded sessions at your convenience.
Inkjet Ready will be presented in four sessions via ReadyTalk, an easy-to-use web conferencing platform. Attendees can participate from the comfort of their office, using their computer or tablet to watch presentation content and listening via their phone or computer speakers. This is an interactive event—attendees can ask questions and receive answers throughout. There will be 10-minute breaks between each session. Specific login instructions will be provided upon registration.
What you will learn:
- Cost estimating production inkjet: What makes it different from offset and toner?
- Best practices and procedures for accurately estimating ink costs
- Ink reduction options for cost savings, what are the techniques?
- Inkjet interaction characteristics with the substrate
- Production inkjet applications and verticals being served, and the company size that aligns with each of their product offerings