Presented by the American Marketing Association of San Francisco Chapter. What consistent trends have been seen in the Evolution of Marketing and thoughts on what's next in the Revolution of Disruptive Marketing.
Please Note: There will be an interactive audience participation activity via email in advance of this event. If you participate you will be entered to win the Book, Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force, we will give you a hint, one of the questions will be, what do you think is next in Disruptive Marketing?
This event is open to anyone interested in Marketing and Branding.
10 Disruptive Marketing Trends To Consider
- Intelligent Devices Technology
- Authentic Transparency
- Engaging Content (VR +)
- User-generated content
- Social Networks Ecosystems
- Brand Advocates
- Legacy Rebranding for the next generation
- Customer Satisfaction
- Personalized Relationship Marketing
- Emotional and Cultural Relevance Metrics Tracking
- Dan Gordon, Founder, Gordon Biersch Brewing Company
- Marc Pomerleau, Creative Strategy Vice President, Freeman Company
- Kyle Wong, CEO at Pixlee
Program: Registration 6pm | Networking 6:30pm | Program 7:30pm-8:30pm | Networking/wrap up 8:30pm-9pm