- Cal/OSHA's homepage: Prominently displays a link where workers can "file a complaint about workplace safety and health hazards."
- California"s Water Resources Control Board homepage: Openly invites individuals to "Let us know if a business does not have a Storm Water Permit."
- Proposition 65 lawsuit: Businesses paid more than $25.8 million to settle cases in 2017--$19.5 million (76%) of which went to private attorney fees.
This hands-on training webinar will help printers comply with these critical workplace safety and environmental requirements. Once you sign up, we"ll send you a flash drive with materials to assist with these important regulatory requirements and, in the end, serve as the basis for a comprehensive, ongoing employee safety training program.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE MATTERS
This webinar will help you prevent the five most frequent citations in the graphic arts industry. Topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Hazardous Communication
- Label & Safety Data Sheets
- Proposition 65
Dr. Gerry Bonetto, Environmental, Safety and Governmental Specialist, has represented the printing industries interests at federal, state, and local regulatory agencies, including Cal/OSHA, US EPA, Regional Water Boards and SCAQD for the past twenty-five years.