Free for Printing Industries of America (PIA), Visual Media Alliance (VMA), and Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) Members $29 for non-members.
Explore with us the tools and tricks of the trade for implementing an automated extended gamut workflow in a Kodak Prinergy environment. See the real-world examples of our client results implementing Extended Gamut on a variety of coated, uncoated and plastic materials and learn how this has helped expand their business offerings and profit margins. Come see how easy it is to setup an automated extended gamut workflow, and the software, measuring tools, plate and CTP products used to attain this goal, as well as have any of your questions about EG answered by our experts.
You Will Learn
• How EG implementation is growing the top line
• How easy it is to setup an automated EG workflow
• The software, consumables and tools you need to succeed
• How this also applies to 4 color work as well
Who Should Attend
• Prepress Managers or operators
• Sales or Marketing for printers wanting to expand their offerings
• Anyone who wants to gain a greater knowledge in their Prinergy and ColorFlow workflows
Richard Thies, Kodak
William Li, Kodak
Webinars by PIA and VMA are recorded and can be viewed at your convenience online. Please register to reserve your spot and to access the webinar.
Need help logging in? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-659-3363.