Virtually everything you need to know about your future as a communicator.
What does the future of communications hold? Join us on Nov. 10-11 for The Future of Communications to answer that critical question and learn about the most important trends, tools and best practices to include in your upcoming playbook.
No matter your position, organization or industry, this is the communications event you must attend before the close of 2020. As communicators navigate historical crises including the COVID-19 pandemic and Black Lives Matter protests, you've also had to adjust to virtual opportunities and content, communicating with and engaging remote employees, understanding changing consumer behaviors, applying creativity and compassion to business metrics and decisions, and much more. Now, you can survey the landscape to see what's next and plan accordingly.
Attend The Future of Communications on Nov. 10-11 to learn from leading PR, social media, marketing and employee communications pros how to build a solid foundation and employ sound strategies for the near and long-term future, along with ways to boost your brand, build trust, create meaning, respond to crisis and harness the power of insights and technology.
Thriving in 2021 and beyond will require you to always be two steps ahead. Attend from the comfort of your home and invite your team to partake in the industry's most-anticipated conference that looks to the future while taking stock of how far we've come. As an attendee, you'll have access to all the presentations post-event plus an array of bonus materials to help you navigate what's on the horizon for months to come.
Register Today. Once registered, you'll be able to join the private LinkedIn group right away!
Top takeaways for you and your team:
- How to communicate to and engage dispersed and remote employees
- How to make good on your social justice commitments
- Case studies of content and campaigns that stand out from the ever-growing noise of marketing messages and misinformation
- How to ensure your communications are proactive and data-informed
- Applying the Barcelona Principles 3.0 and PESO model to pitches and storytelling
- Building employee loyalty through rewards, recognition and activism
- Tips for becoming business fluent (and how that applies to PR efforts)
- Ways you can use AI for recruitment, content creation, customer service and more
- New tips and tools to help power social media efforts across platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and more
- How to build and maintain a crisis-resilient organizational culture
- Gaining executive buy-in and a bigger piece of the budget pie
- Why there's no such thing as purely external or solely internal communications anymore
- Ways to reach and inspire your workforce and other stakeholders through executive thought leadership
- What the talent landscape looks like and how you can handle a world that's "forever virtual"
- Ideas to take risks and come out on top, without destroying trust and reputation