Are you a Marketing or Sales Professional? Grab your favorite drink and join a diverse group of people for a live & interactive discussion!
Kick off your 2021 with new connections and explore the trends that will be top of mind for marketers in the new year.
We'll break out into separate rooms to discuss the challenges and opportunities that marketers will face in a digital-first world. Each room will be moderated by one or more board members well-versed in the topic at hand, and we anticipate a lively, interactive discussion! Attendees will be able to share their audio and video to participate in the discussion*.
Grab a beverage of your choice and join the conversation on Thursday, January 28 at 4pm.
*We will only allow a max of 15-20 attendees per topic to make the discussions more intimate, so make sure you register asap!
Please select one of the following topics upon registration:
• Paid trends for 2021
• SEM best practices with a limited budget
• Your must-have Marketing Stack
Content & SEO Marketing:
• What companies are doing to improve their content marketing strategies
• How location specific SEO has changed since people are working from home
• Technical hacks you can do to better drive SEO
Brand & Advertising:
• The ways you can better communicate brand value
• How creative strategies have changed and how to make the most out of your limited budget
• Things to keep in mind when shifting your brand communications strategy
• Tips & Tricks for Social Selling in 2021
• Sales & Marketing alignment for Social Selling
• Measuring Social Selling Success
• Lessons from 2020 and how to take your events strategy to the next level in the new year
• Driving value through content
• Must-have tools for events in 2021