This may sound obvious, but considering the industry's competitive environment, cost rates that are off by just a few dollars can have a substantial impact on both sales and profit margins.
This webinar will demonstrate how you can leverage the Cost Rates Advisor budgeted hourly rates and cost analysis software to determine your costs, increase your sales, and maximize your profits.
What You Will Learn
- Determine the fixed costs, variable costs, labor costs, and contribution margin of your equipment and services.
- Produce accurate estimates that reflect your true out-of-pocket costs.
- Improve your pricing strategy by avoiding low-margin orders and winning high-profit orders instead.
- Make use of best practices for updating your cost rates as expenses, employees, wages, workloads, equipment, and revenues change.
- Reconcile your estimating and costing rates with your company's financials.
- Forecast the cost of prospective equipment investments, acquisitions, labor fluctuations, or other changes.
- Benchmark your labor, manufacturing, and overhead costs and rates against other organizations.
- Implement new rates without jeopardizing existing pricing and sales.
- Receive a 25% discount as a PIASC and VMA member.
About the Presenter
Craig L. Press is the President of Profectus Inc., a national consultancy founded in 1993 that helps printing and packaging organizations improve their business by implementing best business practices and maximizing the value of their information technology investments. Profectus is also the developer of the Performance Ratios, Financial Ratios Advisor, and Cost Rates Advisor software. Craig has contributed to the success of hundreds of printing and packaging organizations throughout the North America.