Join your fellow VMA members for a share and learn event. Our next topic is on "Protecting Against Cyber Crime." This is part of the Collective Conversations series, a free virtual roundtable for VMA Members covering priority topics.
This will be an open discussion and will cover:
• An overview of cyber insurance
• Current state of cyber insurance market
• Importance of stand-alone cyber policies for SME's (small-to-medium enterprises)
• What to look for in a strong cyber partner
• Share experiences and ask the expert your questions
Martin Murphy, Account Executive, Cowbell Cyber
Marin is an Account Executive for Cowbell Cyber?s North West region He graduated from Florida State University with a Risk Management & Insurance degree, and has had a focus on Cyber Insurance for the last 4 years.
Date: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
Start: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Pacific Time
Location: Online on Zoom
If you have topics for this or future Collective Conversations or questions, contact Shannon Wolford • email@example.com • 415-710-0568.
View other Collective Conversations at vma.bz/collectiveconversations