Members Receive 50% Savings On Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training must be completed by January 1, 2021 and repeated every 2 years in order to stay compliant with CA state labor laws.
Traliant is VMA’s trusted provider of choice for online compliance training. Traliant, awarding-winning program, offers:
- Compliance with all the training requirements under California’s new workplace laws, enforced by the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH).
- An innovative approach to online compliance training, which covers important topics such as Preventing Discrimination and Harassment in a modern, engaging, interactive, format.
- The convenience of training by a mobile phone, desktop or classroom training in bite-size episodes.
- Updated releases every year to cover current issues and to keep content fresh and engaging.
- Comprehensive courses with information and practical guidance on the federal and California state anti-harassment laws, covering required topics and more.
- Topics including sexual harassment and abusive conduct, preventing harassment based on gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation, discrimination, retaliation, bystander intervention, diversity and inclusion and workplace civility.
- A web-based, interactive training is available in two versions: A one-hour course for employees, and a two-hour course for managers and supervisors.
Traliant is an online compliance training partner of 1,400+ clients, including the US Congress Office of Compliance (OOC), Hilton Worldwide, and LA Fitness.
Visit Traliant for More Information
Contact VMA for Enrollment