Your business shouldn't run your life
If we know company owners like you, we know that one of the reasons you went into business for yourself was so that you could have more freedom, more flexibility, and more opportunity to do what you love to do best.
In short, you didn’t go into business to have your business run your life.
(Because that would be nuts.)
That’s why we’ve made it our business to provide VMA members with the sales support they need to help their companies grow at a pace that’s both manageable and profitable.
You’ll find everything you need in the following members-only resources and opportunities listed below.
Visual Media Guide for Members and Buyers
Northern California’s premier directory of visual media resources for nearly 30 years, the Visual Media Guide is comprise of two resources: one for members, and one for buyers.
For Members: The Visual Media Guide for Members provides a comprehensive listing of all VMA members, complete with contact information, company description, equipment. and the products and services each member offers. All members receive a free listing in the Guide. Featuring limited advertising opportunities, the Visual Media Members Guide is mailed to hundreds of members, and is accompanied by the Visual Media Buyers Edition.
For Buyers: Members looking for opportunities to advertise to potential customers will find them in the Visual Media Guide for Buyers. A full-color, bound, and comprehensive resource, the Buyers Guide is mailed to 7,000 professionals along with a copy of VMA’s quarterly magazine, Storyboard. Offering company descriptions and contact information for VMA advertisers only and ads ranging from logo ads to full page ads, the Buyers Guide also includes a listing of all VMA members and their VMA Access page URL.
Visit https://promote.vma.bz for more information.
Visual Media Access
VM Access has provided an invaluable service to millions of buyers searching for printing and visual media industry product and services since 1999.
We help folks find their next Printing, Design, Web or Marketing Firm with Visual Media Access online.
And, the Product Guide contains information about our most popular products and services. If you are new to creative and print buying use the product guide to learn more about the specialties offered by member companies.
Check out the website for more info:
Programs and Education
VMA is able to provide its members with personal and professional programs and education. Designed for both business owners and employees alike, these include:
- Fun and engaging networking events such as dinner meetings, luncheons, conferences, trade shows and mixers
- Leading edge education and training opportunities, including webinars, certification training, workshops, and seminars
- Complimentary consulting with our on-site human resources, sales, and business strategy professionals
- Group Discounts on major products including Apple, UPS, FedEx, and Experian
- Comprehensive group insurance plans including health, business, and life insurance
- Timely, relevant industry publications including newsletters, research papers, and our own VMA Storyboard Magazine
- Government Advocacy programs around those issues that matter most to you, including environmental and safety concerns
- Industry Promotion opportunities in the VMA Buyers Guide and Storyboard Magazine and, on the Visual Media Access site.
- Visit https://promote.vma.bz for more information.
Display advertising to targeted buyers
Because we understand just how crucial it is to your success that your business is promoted to qualified buyers, we offer our members advertising opportunities in the following leading-edge publications:
- Storyboard Magazine: Offering a fresh new approach to covering the creative world across all media, Storyboard focuses on the one thing that creatives of every stripe hold in common: a need to tell a story in the most efficient and creative way possible.
- Connected: A quarterly newsletter, keeps members up to date on the latest program offerings by VMA, industry news, and the hottest industry-related topics.
Throughout the year, VMA members have access to a number of industry event sponsorship opportunities. As an event sponsor, your company will be listed in our publications, event collateral, and on our website. Full and partial sponsorships are available for the:
- VMA Day at the Ballpark (Giants Game + Tailgate)
- Breakfast Networking
- Lunch & Learns
- Creative Cocktails
- Constructive Cocktails
- Showcase of Print/Design Excellence Awards
- VMA Design Conference
- and more.
If, at this point, you’re scratching your head and wondering where has VMA been all my life?, take heart: It’s never too late to join the hundreds of other like-minded members who are benefiting from all that VMA has to offer. Join VMA.