Visual Media Alliance’s SalesCircle is an exclusive Virtual Networking Referral Group where VMA members meet virtually on the third Thursday every month from 4PM-5PM to discuss sales strategies, techniques, tips and tricks, and more.
April 28 (note changed date)
June 23 (note changed date)
August 18 – Cancelled
Please contact Shannon Wolford at email@example.com if you are interested in joining the SalesCircle or register for the event by completing the form below.
Group Ground Rules
- Make a Commitment. Try to make it to every session. Although we understand things come up, it’s only an hour with plenty of advance notice. The more you put in the more you’ll get out of it.
- Everyone Like Referrals. The goal is to refer business, but it won’t be required.
- Introduce Yourself. Initially, while people are getting to know each other, we’ll start each meeting with each member giving an introduction of their business, differentiations, and themselves.
- Share Your Expertise. After the first session, each session two individuals will be appointed to give a more in-depth presentation of their business.
- Feedback Welcomed. We want this to be of value to you so feel free to provide feedback and we can make changes along the way to make it most helpful for the majority.